Weston learned over the weekend how to crawl. He still has a lot to figure out, but we are just amazed that he is mobile in any respect. He's only six months old!
And besides the hiccupping, the heavy breathing as if he had run a marathon. Too mean to keep pushing the remote farther away. I couldn't stop laughing. :) Grandma
He is 10 years older than the last time I saw him!! Sooooo cute. He really is mobile, I wasn't expecting it even when you were describing how he crawls.
WOW! How exciting Amber! I'm still waiting for Nicholette to show signs of possibly getting ready to crawl, I think she's getting there, hum. Well I think we should visit again let me know when your free and we'll set something up :)
8 comments:
Seriously impressive! I loved that he was hiccuping too! haha
And besides the hiccupping, the heavy breathing as if he had run a marathon. Too mean to keep pushing the remote farther away. I couldn't stop laughing. :)
Grandma
He is 10 years older than the last time I saw him!! Sooooo cute. He really is mobile, I wasn't expecting it even when you were describing how he crawls.
I love this kid, i mean how amazing is he. I loved his out of breath sound in the first one. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
i can't wait to see him. only one week! ellie finally learned how to walk, so maybe she can show him a few tips.
E for effort!
WOW! How exciting Amber! I'm still waiting for Nicholette to show signs of possibly getting ready to crawl, I think she's getting there, hum. Well I think we should visit again let me know when your free and we'll set something up :)
It's been about a month since you posted this, is he very mobile now?
Post a Comment