Sunday, June 8, 2008

"A perfect example of minority rule is a baby in the house." -- Milwaukee Journal

I've got to keep people coming, so I'm adding new content to my blog even though I don't feel like I have much new to contribute. I promise once Scott and I do something as interesting/cute as Weston I will post that too.
In the meantime, here are two videos of Weston that I thought would make people smile. The one just for the giggles (everyone loves a baby giggle) and the other for his simple cuteness.




3 comments:

Myra said...

i can't stop laughing, wes is so darn cute. there's nothing better than a baby's laugh! keep the blog coming, it makes me feel connected to your utah family.

mattsonfamily@blogspot.com said...

He is officially the cutest baby in the world. It makes me want to climb in my computer and take him out and give him a million kisses. The poor kid won't know what's coming to him in a few weeks. Many people in St.Louis (whom I haven't seen in years) thought I was you, so maybe I'll have that advantage with Weston...maybe when he's drowzy from his nap. I'll pretend I'm you.

Dani said...

Lets plan a play date!