Our Fourth of July plans included seeing the Balloon Launch and having a Picnic. We didn't make it to the Balloon Launch on time because the stupid Parade blocked us in on all four sides! Minus ONE road that took us too long to find. Yes I'm bitter, I was very excited to see the hot air balloons.We did have a nice Picnic though in the Canyon and here are a few pictures. Wes and I miss you already Scott! (He left this morning.)






1 comment:
wes is really such a cute baby. and you are looking so thin amber. i am jealous! i was hoping to take 4th of july pictures but our camera broke the day before. but we up and went and bought a new one today. can't wait to try it out tomorrow with the matching dresses i bought for ellie and riley...so look for a new post soon.
Post a Comment