Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Weston
We had a birthday party for Weston and his aunt Kalli yesterday. I was too busy having fun to take pictures, but here are some great ones Kristi took with our camera of Wes eating his traditional first Birthday cake. I was expecting him to be shy, and overwhelmed with the audience, but got a charmer, and someone not afraid to eat and destroy his entire cake.



6 comments:

sword-cloud said...

This baby is so cute!

Cindy and Jim said...

He did NOT eat that entire cake by himself! What is he like today - sick, sick, sick?
Grandma C.

Whitney Vorwaller said...

that's disgusting. Not that he destroyed the whole cake, but that mom used to make us eat the leftovers.

Anonymous said...

I Love this KID!

Sherry (Li Rong) said...

Amber, Weston is the CUTEST kid EVER!! Happy Birthday!!

-Sherry

Dani said...

What a riot!