HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! That was adorable!!! Seriously, I love how the ducks just kept following him and ran away as fast as his little legs could carry him!!
Dad and I were laughing so hard and at the same time feeling sorry for Wes. :) What a great video.
Oh man-- he's never gonna forget about the crazy, starved ducks that tried to chase him down. Haha! He's so stinkin' cute. Loved the video.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! That was adorable!!! Seriously, I love how the ducks just kept following him and ran away as fast as his little legs could carry him!!
Dad and I were laughing so hard and at the same time feeling sorry for Wes. :) What a great video.
Oh man-- he's never gonna forget about the crazy, starved ducks that tried to chase him down. Haha! He's so stinkin' cute. Loved the video.
Post a Comment