We spent a wonderful Christmas in California this year with the Elmers. We were in Desert Springs at a Marriot and had fun hanging out, playing with Weston, swimming, watching movies, and playing group DS games.

feeding the "ucks" with Melissa

the view from my porch :)

I'm not sure what they're playing here, but it must be fun
(oh, and these are the CA Elmer cousins)

I'm so cool, and wearing the Christmas pants Grandma made

family picture time

run Weston run!


I had to add this one because my hair is all wind blown like a supermodel :)

proof I went swimming (I'm hiding behind Scott)

bath time!

I'm hamming it up



mom, I'm a big boy I can wash myself


He really likes watching batman cartoons with Daddy

we're best buds

give me back to daddy!

help!

I don't like my car
1 comment:
How is it that there are never enough pictures? We loved every one of them, they all tell a story.:)
Post a Comment