Saturday, June 6, 2009

Summer Days

We have been having a lot of fun this summer. Even though we are at that wonderfully universal point where we are waiting for the rest of our lives to start, and we have no idea where we are going yet - we still love where we are and this special time.

Whatcha doin mom?

I'm going to kiss you!

Wes really likes taking pictures and then looking at himself.

Matching colors

Feeding the Ducks - this was today



Picnic at the Duck Pond

Then we got a snow cone on the walk home.

2 comments:

Cindy and Jim said...

I love your new format, and I love Scott's haircut, and I love these happy pictures, and I love you guys!

Lori said...

Precious! I love the pic of Weston's little jelly face. :) So cute. Hope you guys are having a blast on vacation and that we get to have a play date soon!