Friday, February 19, 2010

Welcome Catherine Alexis Elmer

Born yesterday at 11:57 am, 7lbs, 9oz and 20". We are thrilled, everything has gone so well, and we are so blessed.



16 comments:

Lindsay (Happy Herbivore) said...

i still can't get over all that hair!

Myra said...

Amber, you look amazing. Good work.

Berkley said...

Amber how do you look so good after just having a baby?! And your new little girl is so adorable. Love all the dark hair!

Katie Smith said...

AMBER!!! Congratulations. You look gorgeous and Catherine is so cute...I know everyone is saying it but her hair is to die for!! Hope you are doing well.

Kristen Boyce said...

You are such a gorgeous Mommy!! I am so jealous of you baby's hair. Congrats!!!

Katey said...

Hooray!! She is beautiful just like her mom! I love her dark hair but I'm completely biased toward dark haired babies :)

Court, Jon said...

She's beautiful!! Congrats :)

Lant Family said...

What a cutie, Congratulations! I love all the dark hair (something none of mine will EVER have ;))

Cindy and Jim said...

Welcome into this awesome world and family, little Catherine Alexis. Love that name.You done good, Amber and Scott!Kisses to big brother, Wes.

TC, Ashley said...

Yeah! Congrats. She is super cute!

The Simmons Bunch said...

Yea! Congratulations! I can't believe how much hair she has!

Lynsey said...

Congrats!!! She has so much dark hair! She is beautiful. I'm glad everything went well! Weston looks like such a good big brother!

Lori said...

She is so pretty. Look at all that hair! Love it.

Robnz Fam said...

Oh Amber, she is a beauty! Watch out boys. Seriously, gorgeous baby, beautiful hair. Just perfect in every way!!

Dani said...

congrats! I'm so glad your both all right, she has so much hair!

Trent & Tara said...

ok her hair is unbelievable...how fun is that. its the best when your girl gets hair. Ahh... Amber you look so pretty in your hospital gown...ha ha. Hope all is well. Let the RS know if you need anything. Can't wait to meet her.