Catherine is beautiful, how I miss holding this tiny bit of heaven. Wes looks huge! What a wonderful brother.
I agree Weston looks like a Giant! He is such a great big brother though.
So cute! I love all her DARK hair and those eyes. I wish I could hold her :( Lucky Whitney. It looks like Wes loves being a big brother. Congrats!
Those are so cute! I love the one with a grumpy face! Glad you're all doing well!
Catherine is soooo cute I can't wait to see her. I love when she gets those big eyes. Why was she in a mood.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Catherine is beautiful, how I miss holding this tiny bit of heaven. Wes looks huge! What a wonderful brother.
I agree Weston looks like a Giant! He is such a great big brother though.
So cute! I love all her DARK hair and those eyes. I wish I could hold her :( Lucky Whitney. It looks like Wes loves being a big brother. Congrats!
Those are so cute! I love the one with a grumpy face! Glad you're all doing well!
Catherine is soooo cute I can't wait to see her. I love when she gets those big eyes. Why was she in a mood.
Post a Comment