The most beautiful Snow White there ever was,
and the most handsome and fierce Dragon Slayer that ever will be!
and the most handsome and fierce Dragon Slayer that ever will be!


We had a nice time trick-or-treating. Catherine only visited a few houses before her sweet daddy took her home to get out of the cold.Weston whispered "trick or treat" at each house because he is still a very shy boy, but on leaving he would yell "now let's get more candy!" very loudly before most people had shut their door. He talked incessantly about the two pieces of candy he was going to pick to eat when he got home, and ate them very joyfully on the couch. He even reminded me that he could eat two more tomorrow as I was tucking him into bed.

We went to a party on Friday night, and even Scott and I dressed up.
I was an Angel (fitting, I know), and Scott was a terrific Tony Stark.
These are some of the children of law school students - they are all so cute.

3 comments:
so adorable!!
Weston is so funny! The kids look super cute in their costumes.
Aahhhhh! Can't I just see Wes savoring his two pieces of candy, and sweet Cate looking so Snow Whitish!
Post a Comment