Here is our current home in Champaign. Sorry there are lots, but I want you to get the full experience. How about you just come visit us and see where we live for yourself.
Okay- LOVE it. What a wonderful place!! We're about to move into a new place (currently looking) and I am just hoping I find a place where the toys will NOT have to be in the living room. :) Haha! You've made it look so beautiful and homey! :) Love the birds/trees... and of course the toy room. Hope you're having so much fun! I miss our playdates.
4 comments:
How fun! Looks like you guys have a great place. I love the trees in the bedroom, did you paint those or are they those fun stickers?
We loved it, all your aunties and grandma. We were looking for curtains for GG so thanks for the ideas.
Okay- LOVE it. What a wonderful place!! We're about to move into a new place (currently looking) and I am just hoping I find a place where the toys will NOT have to be in the living room. :) Haha! You've made it look so beautiful and homey! :) Love the birds/trees... and of course the toy room. Hope you're having so much fun! I miss our playdates.
Wow it is so nice. Seems a lot bigger than your place in provo. How nice to have a toy room and a yard.
Post a Comment