She's been walking for almost a month now, but I'm just now putting up a video. The second video was taken a couple weeks after the first, to show her improvement.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I LOVE weston's excitement in the first one! She is so big! Looking like a little person now instead of a baby :(
I love the video where she is drinking and walking. Adorable -- and I also can't believe she's old enough to be walking. I swear I was just looking at tiny pictures of her
2 comments:
I LOVE weston's excitement in the first one! She is so big! Looking like a little person now instead of a baby :(
I love the video where she is drinking and walking. Adorable -- and I also can't believe she's old enough to be walking. I swear I was just looking at tiny pictures of her
Post a Comment