Saturday, April 16, 2011

Johnson's Visit

I'm not very good at taking lots of pictures when we have family in town. I would rather be visiting than taking pictures. To make up for it I made sure I had a shot of all of the kids sitting together. Aren't they cute? We had a blast with Myra and her kids the first week of April. I don't get to see them often and when I do it's a real treat.


As an added bonus my Dad came down from Green Bay to see his grandchildren and come to Courtney's Wedding with me. Dad I am so grateful you came and I really enjoy your company.

This is how Cate gives me kisses.


Myra made me an Oreo Birthday cake. It was delicious and a lot of fun to celebrate with so much family.

2 comments:

Lant Family said...

It is so fun to see Myra's kids, they look so much like your side of the family. How fun to get to visit!

Court, Jon said...

hahaha you DID get Super-Marketed!!