Nothing new has happened, but I realized I haven't posted pictures from Sarah's Wedding (in May) and a few things we've done this summer. I wanted to post them because they are adorable, and for archive's sake :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
oh they are so cute!! I love the one with Catherine's Chipmunk Cheeks!
Your kids are so cute! It was fun to see you guys yesterday! Our blog is private so send me your email address to jekika14@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite. Happy New Year!
3 comments:
oh they are so cute!! I love the one with Catherine's Chipmunk Cheeks!
haha, I checked w/o you telling me to!
Your kids are so cute! It was fun to see you guys yesterday! Our blog is private so send me your email address to jekika14@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite. Happy New Year!
Jessica Christiansen
Post a Comment