I have tried to start this blog for several days now, and have come to the conclusion that I just don't know what to say that anyone could possibly want to read. After all, the Internet has made me egocentric enough. I already have Facebook, where my all 91 of my closest friends know my favorite movies, what book I'm currently reading, and the absolute most current "status" of my life. If that weren't enough I have my web page (www.scottandamber.myphotoalbum.com in case you've forgotten to check it today) where I display my family pictures and weekly updates of my little one. It would be impossible for me to even change my hairstyle without my family and friends across the country noticing.
So why does a person like me need a blog. I don't, but I must because most of my siblings have one and in order to be consistent (note: two rows of four pictures in the family hallway) I must have one as well. It won't be as interesting, it won't be as well written, and the pictures not nearly as exciting (Weston laying on the floor....Weston laying on Dad's lap...) but it will be here so if someone ever wants commentary to the mundane that is my life they are welcome to come to MY blog and see if I've brought myself to post something.
So here it is, a blog by Amber (you're welcome mom).
1 comment:
keep blogging amber!!! i love it.
Post a Comment