

I haven't blogged in a while because I am all too aware that I have nothing to say. Although being boring hasn't changed, I've decided to blog anyway because Myra says I should, and perhaps she wants to show the world how exciting her life is by comparison. http://myrajohnsonfamily.blogspot.com/
Many mundane things are happening in our family in the next few months. Scott is leaving in 6 weeks for a 3 week Jazz tour in England and Scotland with Synthesis. Starting Memorial Day I will be going to Provo pool for some fun in the sun, and a few weeks after that Wes and I start swim lessons. In the middle of all of this Wes will be learning how to walk. He has started to stand up along furniture, and we'll see where that leads him. As is always the case with Wes, his frustration with his physical limitations may lead him to walk early, but he may realize that his falls hurt his mom and dad more than himself and decide to hold off a while...

In other baby news, Weston is as clingy as ever. We realize it's an age thing, and for the first time we are asking that he grow up a little faster. Having a baby follow you around the house sounds really cute, until he doesn't want you to go to the bathroom, or insists on helping you type your blog. So we are discovering angry Weston. I'm angry I can't eat your sandwich. I'm angry that stranger didn't smile at me. I'm angry I can't hold the camera.
5 comments:
Yeah, your back to blogging! Weston has gotten so big! How are you doing? I think we'll need to plan a "play date" soon. How's the new place?
Hooray for news! Wes is on to the next step before he starts walking, and then watch out. I love the pictures - and your life is NOT mundane!
i laughed so hard when i saw the angry faced wes picture that i had to share it with ken. he said wes "must have gotten that look from amber when scott plays warcraft." i said wes could kill someone with that stare. thanks for the blog update...you best put lot of wisconsin pics up for me during this summer!!!
he has so much hair!
I died! That is the cutest picture ever and he really looks mad. Wow. I miss that kid so much. He needs to stop growing up while I'm not there.
Post a Comment