I decided to post something new. We don't do a whole lot of new stuff around here so I added a video I took today of just typical Weston stuff. Destroying my house, babbling, and diving for the camera.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I Love this kid!! Seriously is there anyone more adorable?
the more kids you have the messier it is and the more you are cleaning. but with kids as cute as wes, it's totally worth it. i LOVE his babbling and talking. i could eat him up!!!
4 comments:
I Love this kid!! Seriously is there anyone more adorable?
the more kids you have the messier it is and the more you are cleaning. but with kids as cute as wes, it's totally worth it. i LOVE his babbling and talking. i could eat him up!!!
So entertaining!! I can't wait till Nicholette is as babbl-ery as that!
There is no other WesWes that is more adorable, that is a fact! What's with all this talking - I'm sure it's important stuff!
Grandma C.
Post a Comment